Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Korrag, Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Greetings, I've been playing WoW since the game's very beginning. The main directions I took in this game were PvP-ing and RP-ing. I can say that I am an experienced player, both in PvP and RP. Regarding Roleplaying, I do know the usual rules, what I should do and what I shouldn't do. I prefer to have a balanced character, not something like a Super Strong Human or Ninja Elf or something like that.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from Russia, but right now I live in Romania. My primary languages is Russian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've been a fan of Warcraft since Warcraft 3, and when WoW came out, I decided it's a must to try it out aswell.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I have to admit that I love Roleplaying, especially in WoW. After a long pause of RPing, I felt like it's time to try it out once again. I found "Conquest of the Horde" simply by googling; and what draws me to the server is the fact that it's, as far as I can see, a well organised RP Society and I hope that my intuition is correct.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kind of Roleplay; from "Tavern" Roleplay to Adventures and so on. I have to admit, though, that my favorite roleplay is the one that does not imply many risks, such as my character possibly dying.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My Favorite Race/Class is Human/Warrior, mainly because as a Warrior I can wear all sorts of Armor, therefore, enabling more "options" to costumize my Character and 2ndly because I like Humans because everything looks good on them :D :D. Another reason is that I like Human's Lore and I consider Human a balanced race for RPing.

What are your expectations of this server?:
As I stated before, I do believe that this server has a Well Organised RP Society, and my overall expectations regarding this server is that it will be a great one and hopefully I'l meet nice people to RP with.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
As far as I've seen, most of the rules listed are just basic rules, that every normal and decent RPer should respect in order to maintain a Civilized RP Environment throughout the server (Such as No Godmoding). However, the most appealing rule to me is the one regarding "Maturity".

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):
No, thank you for the offer though.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'm not the best story-teller, but, I'l give it a try.

In the far, distant and frozen lands of Norway, deep into the howling Fjords, there was once a man, a man whose deeds echoed throughout the Scandinavian Peninsula, a true warrior reknown for his acts of courage and bravery. Although undefeated in battles, unmatched in Heroic Deeds, the man was passing through something agonizing. He suffered from loneliness; his only friends were the Eternal Sky and the Immortal Frost; friends that accompanied him wherever he traveled and bore witness to whatever he did. Haunted he was by the thought that his End would soon come; but Death was not his fear... Just as his Blade rend through the flesh of his enemies, so does the Loneliness scarred his soul.
Yet, the day came, when he found his eternal peace... among the dead.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
For now, not really.
Throm'ka, potential recruit!

You have taken a tremendous step with this submission! You will receive an 'official' response in due time, but meanwhile you may wish to ensure you've reviewed the following:
  • Rules (Remember, ignorance is no excuse in the case of rule-breaking! Don't make the Peon Overseers lash you with the whip any more than necessary!)
  • Policies (There are some policies that may be rather uncommon, so if you have not yet checked them then spare a moment to do so!)

Some extra reading that may be of use:
Soon, you should receive a reply to your submission from one of the Peon Overseers informing you of whether you are a suitable candidate for Peonship. Be patient! Just review the above information and a response will come before you know it! As an aside, I think Peon Korrag has an... er... 'interesting' ring to it, eh?
Welcome to CotH, @Korrag!

Yeah most people handle what happens ICly just fine. It's being mature about things that bleed into OOC areas that really helps. We're all here to have some fun, right?

Since Kortok listed off the basics, I'd like to point you to a newbie guide that can also help ease you in. Even before your client is finished downloading, you can (and should!) register your in-game account in this Account Management page. Make sure you use the same information that you registered your forum name under. If you're feeling up to it, you can begin writing out a character profile using this template. There are many helpful articles and guides both on the wiki and forums.

If you have any problems or questions, feel free to contact any of the fancy colored staff members!