Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Two-part absence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you've been watching the national news as of late you might have noticed that Central Oklahoma (among other places, I assume) has been declared a national disaster zone due to the ice storms this last weekend that knocked out power, blocked roadways, and did pretty heavy house and auto damages across the state.

We haven't had power in our apartment since Early Early Early Sunday morning. Thankfully, my parents are gracious enough to stay with them (they lost power too, but thankfully have a fireplace! and company and many more blankets than we have; they've got power now, though, unlike us).

So that's where we've been. I dunno if our apartments have power yet, 'cause I'm at work. So I don't really know when we'll be back. Hopefully we'll luck out and I'll call the office later and hear that power's back and we can go home. >_<
Eek! I'm so sorry to hear that, and I'm glad that you and MrsMash are all right! Stay safe and warm! *hugs*
Stay safe you two! *sends love and warm wishes*
We have power and heat now, and it is awesome. :)
HOORAY! *hugs and fusses over both of you*