Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Class. Playable or not?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone.

I came back to Role-Playing after three months break. I would like to know which class is not playable on the server from source, which I usually use.
There is source.
Spoiler:
Below are screenshots showing the class. ( Of course, I already read wiki and I know which race is not playable :))
Spoiler:
[Image: AzVdFYB.png]
Spoiler:
[Image: ucdrtQN.png]

PS. Sorry if I wrote something wrong. I'm from Poland. And for me, speaking fluent English is not an easy thing.Scared

Best regards, Fr0z3nM4n
Generally, as long as it has a lore example and is equal on strength to other characters, we'll allow pretty much everything. I myself have a necromancer and a spirit champion, so most things are allowed.

We also have something called the variant system, which basically allows you to replace spells with something of the same strength. For example, my rogue can blink instead of shadowstep.
Ohh, good to know it. Now I can start creating introduction. Thanks for help.
If you want, you can request a more in depth explanation of one of the systems in the introduction, provided you're still curious.
Another option is to check the CotH wiki. Most of that info may be outdated but lorewise, it's still good (I believe). Most of those classes are still playable though it's best to check with a Forum Helper (the purple names), a GM (Green names) or an Overseer (orange names) to see if the ability is still good.

Classes such as Felsworn, Demon Hunters or Wardens are special profiles. These go through the Private Discussion subforum. These are only available to Grunts and above.
I'm adding Dragonsworn to that list from Maarten, as well.