Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Hi, I'm Michael. As a player of MMO, World Of Warcraft was, is and will be my favourite MMO ever. I have the best memories with it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I'm from Poland. My primary language is Polish. But I can speak English fluently.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Generally, I've started my adventure when I bought Warcraft III. Few years later I started playing World Of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

I found the server by searching Role Play Cataclysm Servers on google.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I'm sure I can fit in every RolePlay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I'd like to say Troll, Shadow Hunter. At first of all I love troll speech. At second of all Voodoo magic is my favourite one.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I expect a long, good adventure with server, which will be in my memory forever. Also I expect Lore-friendly RP, mature and friendly Role-Players.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

No RP griefers, Player versus Player, untill somehow it breaks quality of RP.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):

Well, I was reading about Mentor Program and I would like to try it out. My answer is: Yes.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Vuj'Zoju, member of Jungle Troll tribe called Vilebranch left his hut, then started walking towards his raptor. In the midway, Va'Zhil, his trusted friend stopped him, then told him:

Va'Zhil:"Hey mon. Ya be watchin out now mon. Dwarves are comin' der."
Vuj'Zoju:"What mon?! Vuj'Zoju thinks is dat dis be a foolish venture. Dey will die too easily."
Va'Zhil:"Meself thinks same."

*In same time horde of dwarves are running towards tribe*

Tribe's scout: "Get ready! Dey are commin'."
Vuj'Zoju:"I be seein' ya mon after battle."
Va'Zhil:"See ya later." - Va'Zhil is running to entrance of tribe.

Vile Priestess Hexx yells: "Take positions and wait for my command!"

*Dwarves enter the territory of the tribe*

Tribe's Leader takes breath, then shouts: "Kill dem all!"

After several dozen minutes of bloody battle, noises fell silent.
Vuj'Zoju turned sight towards Va'Zhil, then he saw dwarf with battleaxe behind the Va'Zhil.
Vu'Zoju yells: "Behind you, mon!"

*Moment later, dwarf cut off Va'Zhil's Head.*

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I think I'm quite alright for now.
Throm'ka, potential recruit!

You have taken a tremendous step with this submission! You will receive an 'official' response in due time, but meanwhile you may wish to ensure you've reviewed the following:
  • Rules (Remember, ignorance is no excuse in the case of rule-breaking! Don't make the Peon Overseers lash you with the whip any more than necessary!)
  • Policies (There are some policies that may be rather uncommon, so if you have not yet checked them then spare a moment to do so!)

Some extra reading that may be of use:
Soon, you should receive a reply to your submission from one of the Peon Overseers informing you of whether you are a suitable candidate for Peonship. Be patient! Just review the above information and a response will come before you know it! As an aside, I think Peon Fr0z3nM4n has an... er... 'interesting' ring to it, eh?
Welcome to CotH, @Fr0z3nM4n

We usually don't have that big of a problem with griefers or OOC distractions while RPings. At least in my experience here. Yay for the intro process!

Since Kortok listed off the basics, I'd like to point you to a newbie guide that can also help ease you in. Even before your client is finished downloading, you can (and should!) register your in-game account in this Account Management page. Make sure you use the same information that you registered your forum name under. If you're feeling up to it, you can begin writing out a character profile using this template. There are many helpful articles and guides both on the wiki and forums.

If you have any problems or questions, feel free to contact any of the fancy colored staff members!