Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Absence V2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Due to recent happenings in real life I won't find myself with the ability to play on CotH for some time, I'm unsure when/if ever I'll be coming back; for anyone who's interested more in depth on why, you can contact me through Skype.

It's been fun, thanks for the good memories, I hope to be back soon.
NOOOOOEEEEEEEES! Good luck, bro! Hope to see you back ASAP!
And just as Urr and Sap were getting close. Have a good one, Pay. I hope everything works out for you.
Paaaaay, nooooooo~!

(Come back soon!)
I really did like you. Hope everything goes well, and hope you can return at some point.
I am back! Sort of...

School's starting soon, and I had to get a lot of things out of the way that I procrastinated on, summer reading, writing book reports, getting supplies, etc- But now that it's all over it means I can play CotH 24/7 again- Not exactly. I'm limited on the amount of time that I can play, but I'll try to be as active as possible!

If I'm not on GMI then I might be (likely am) busy, and can't RP; however just send me a boop through Skype and we can work out a time/date to get down to shenanigans!