Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: A little help please.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently did a system restore and now WoW is gone, however all the files (WTF, Logs, Interface, Errors, Data, Cache's.) And other things. (WoW.tfil, Wow.Mfil, read me, create account and change log.) Are all still there, so the only real things that are missing from memory is WoW error and WoW. So me being a massive derp when it comes to computers is slightly stuck. Does anybody have any advice/Instructions? Have I missed something? Any and all help will be appreciated thanks!

Oh and one more thing I am using virgin as my internet provider if that is problem (I heard it could be a problem but like I said I am a nub at computers...)
Well, you could try running the repair utility in the WoW folder. Failing that, redownloading the client seems like the way to go.
The repair utility? Where would I find that in the WoW folder (I renamed it CotH or did it do that?) And is there a link to re-download from? I am sure it is somewhere on the forums in the downloads section right?
Running the repair utility might try to restore your realmlist to Blizzard's, and thus try and force you to patch up to the current version. I wouldn't do that!

Instead, you can get the streaming file here. That might be best since you only need the basic files. The rest should check out.

Failing that, grab the full stand alone file here.
Okay progress! After looking over my downloads section I noticed the downloads were still there and just needed WinRaR to unbox them..I downloaded the first of four boxes. The other three weren't needed and put it on my CotH file. It was the WoW and WoW error. I checked my patch and realm and it's still Conquest of the horde. Now however I can't log on? Will I need to change my password via this site now?
Don't think it is a password problem; Think you missed some files possibly! If you got WoW fully downloaded though still in archives, just extract the first and the others should follow till you got a fully-working WoW installation again.

Things such as addons and interface settings can then be copied over to the new install.
All right I decided to wipe my slate clean and delete everything WoW related and redownloaded it on my torrent then opened it up again. Just one question, the patach and realm list is. "Conquest of the horde.com" right? Or should I delete the spaces?
"logon.conquestofthehorde.com" Without the quotes, obviously.
And success! Systems are go! I would like to thank each and every one of you! So thank you so much! I appreciate the assistance!