Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Can't download chat client.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay so in the past few days I've fixed up my computer. It has been broken for quite some time and I've been using a laptop before. Now when I try to get the chat client addon it keeps saying that it is unavalible. Does anyone have a clue why or have a different link with it?
Erm, are you talking about the chat java applet?
Yes, whenever I click the ''Get this App'' it says that it is unavalible.
If you are talking about the java applet then you just click the chat button and wait for it to load. There is no downloading available. So I think you're talking about something else.
It says that an App is missing and when I go to download it it is unavalible. I think I've given it plenty of time to load if that was the reason.
You are using the chat tab on the side of the forum right? Also, what browser are you using?
Yes that is what I am clicking. I'm currently running the latest FireFox edition.
Hmmm... thats rather odd, when you start it up do you see a white rectangle with the Java logo on the left side?
All I see is ''Click here to download App''.
When you go to tools -> Options and then the content tab, are enable java and enable javascript both checked?
Yes it does say that. Right now I'm re-installing that since a friend said that should fix the problem. Said he had a similar problem.
Alright, good luck :)
Failure.... Ugh getting kind of peeved now.
What is your operating system? Not sure if it matters or not, but just making sure.
Windows. Doubt it matters as well seeing as how my Laptop was Windows.
Pages: 1 2