Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Servers are all offline
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to play on the WoTLK server and I have patch 3.3.5a, but none of them are online. I read below that you needed to be on patch 4.3.4a but I dont want to play on cataclysm. If I have to do that and theres no other option then so be it but please let me know if theres a easier fix to this. I dont want to redownload a cataclysm torrent with my slow internet
I am quite sure that 3.3.5a servers have been pulled offline a loooooong time ago. We've all switched over to 4.3.4a.

Welcome to the server!
The Wrath server has only been brought up rarely, generally when used for testing or reference. However, I have occasionally considered if we may attract more folks who would prefer playing in the Wrath era if I left both servers running.
alrighty well i guess I better start downloading then, but before I do that I know there probably isn't, but I have to ask.

Is there a way to get from 3.3.5a to 4.3.4a when the 3.3.5a was a torrent download, maybe by downloading all the patches in between?
Regarding patching from 3.3.5a, try reading through this thread. Keep in mind that it still requires a lot of downloading. A more feasible option may be to just try playing with the streaming client option.