Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Old thread died, time for a new one! Because new topics are more eye catching ya know.

You can see all my characters and storylines collected in a nice neat thread right here!

Isn't that nice and neat and concise? Who needs textwalls! In all seriousness, how do ya'll like me these days? Would be nice to know C:
I don't think I've ever said this before, but...

I really wanted to compliment you on how you play Cristovao. He is a memorable character that is handed the bad side of most everything he tries to do, but he manages through it because his biggest quality is that he can get along with just about anyone. He is humble, as well, and does not preach loudly of his great deeds - because he's so humble he doesn't even realize he's doing them. This is a very good quality to have because honestly? Even the most humble characters can't match up to Cristovao because he is -alive- (not the not-dead alive). Always loved RPin' with ya, always will.

So yeah. G'job mate.