Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: I... cannot maintain!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I go away agian. Sorry for leaving a whole event hanging but I got a spot in college and said spot is getting paid by goverment so I will have to do with what little time I get and Roleplay is time consuming and not a very realiable way to relieve some of that stress.

Agian, sorry for starting something without thinking about future too much, turns out I had less time then I believed to have.

I shall update this thread if situation changes.
Good luck. School is tough and from what those much older than me have said, college is tougher.
Update!

So, I see this pit of work that needs to be done in the future but as it turns out I am not jumping inside just yet. I will try to get some stress off my back by jumping in one or two roleplays, maybe events, write a profile to get my mind off things but will not proceed with an event chain I had planed just yet. I need to wait for real work to start and see how much stress and spare time I will have to work with.

Other news, got laptop... not sure why but I wish to put it out there since I am still terrible at using it's keyboard... Just in case I mess something up, it will now be two possibilities instead of one(1. I am bad at English. 2. I am bad at laptop writing.)

Thats pretty much it... If anyone wanted to join House silversaddle, don't worry, I check Coth daily, just for private messages since I sometimes find myself entering browser for no reason... might aswell see my email and whats up with COTH.
Sorry COTH, but I decided to spend my free time on Archeage. It is everything I would ever want and it provides almost instant action, while RPs take some time to setup. I still might pop in one or two events, just ones that happen when ever I am free.

Other news, feeling sick, damn diseases trying to force me out of college...

Breaking news! I broke my pen yesterday. Other victims are pencil, ruler and a shity Tunex mouse.