Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The stealthy get-away.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, this is the tale, of cap-- wait wrong storyline.

I am off to school, last year, senior year. Or how I like to call it: Whatever year. I am going off to my last year of school, then I have the army but who cares. SCHOOL. LAST YEAR.

I was given tips by @"sunday12321" on how to not fail my whatever year. (They are very productive.)

I will still be online, rarely but I will be. All the storylines I began and plan on beginning are good to go. I am on skype, always. Well, unless my phone's battery dies. Just post a message in the Skype group asking for my name or whatever.

I'll become more active when I'll build my new PC.

That is all! Cya!
TAKE CARE MY LITTLE SCOOTERPOP
Good luck Nubby. Do awesome in your school stuff and all!
Nerd. Have fun being my upperclassman…in Israel.
"To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence." - Mark Twain
My advice to him was "Mess things up on your last day." (it's our boarding school tradition. We suck.) and "Don't mess things up BEFORE the last day." (because then you'll be liable)
Thank you all! I am going to keep you updated, because I may become one of the most important figures in the boarding school. Well, it depends on the elections. (I may become this president of a group that is dedicated to make the boarding school.. well.. better.)
make us proud mish

yiss