Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Wiki Connectivity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heya! Just recently got my introduction accepted, but I'm having difficulty progressing to filling out my character profile and getting downloads/installation sorted out due to an error I'm running into when attempting to access the wiki.

"Fetching of original content failed with the following error: Proxy Publisher Failure - CONNECTION ERROR. If you own this domain, please consult this FAQ."

This message pops up after a lengthy load time when I attempt to access any page on the wiki. It was working fine for the first four or five hours of my time on the site, but it's quit working since then. Any notions as to what the issue might be or how to amend it? I've included the FAQ hyperlink, but as the Google FAQ seems to suggest it's a host-side error, I'm not terribly certain what to do other than post here.
Yeah, the Wiki's being a jerk to everybody right now.
Yikes. I'd wondered if it was something like that, or if it was just me. Guess I'll just have to wait it out!
Should be working now. Switched out from using Google Page speed because of these errors that have been happening lately.
Looks like it's working! Thanks! :v
Not for me. D:

Spoiler:
[Image: 962f419514d977d696a81f90abab7090.png]