Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Blood Elf/Draenei Glitch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All of the female blood elf and draenei players that I see have green, untextured skin everywhere except their heads. NPCs do not appear to suffer from this affliction, however. This glitch is also true on every other server I visit, so I believe that it's a problem with my client. I've tried clearing my cache, restarting WoW, and restarting my computer, but nothing works. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Are you a Mac user? I never had that problem on my old PC, but since switching to Macs I've seen it pop up a few times, even on retail WoW. Try minimizing and then maximizing again (Command+M). That never fails to make it go away for me.

Other than that, no clue.
That would you your skin mod.

Try removing it or all mods you have.
Actually, I've had a similar problem on the live servers.

Imagine, if you will, a male draenei death knight who has been shrink-wrapped in a male blood elf death knight. It's a little disturbing. Keep in mind that I have NO mods, and in fact haven't activated any addons since installing WotLK.

I suspect it has something to do with my graphics card reaching it's limits.
Could also be Blizzard's problem. I remember a time when on live half the characters I saw would be white with all the hairstyles and outfits piled on top. Was freaky.