Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Archeage, Roleplay Guild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So, good news on two fronts. I might be coming back to CoTH...

And I want to play Archeage. I would love to make the Grey Militia... and actually make us for real mercs. Basically, charge players to protect them during trade runs and fight battles for money.

I'll give more info such as server and the like once I get things up and going, and the game installed.
I am playing a daggerspell harani on Melisara, but that's an EU server. :-s
...rensin-samaaaaa

You're a nub. You get what you take.
I'm down for this once I actually get to the point in Archeage that isn't 'whack enemies, get coin purses.'
(10-01-2014, 09:37 AM)Sorum Wrote: [ -> ]Idaggerspell harani

Me too, only on Tahyang. :)
I'm thinking of playing a Nightblade catperson, but I haven't gotten on to see if Tahyang is open for new chars. I heard that's the RP server though.
I'm on Call-something. High pop, but no Que.

I figure I'll roleplay anywhere, official or not, heh.
I played this game for about 4 hours before I decided to tear out my hair. It sounds cool and all, but hooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll is it grindy. SO much grind. I dunno if I can muscle past that. It's just....jesus dayumns, so much grind.
(10-01-2014, 09:35 PM)Krent Wrote: [ -> ]I played this game for about 4 hours before I decided to tear out my hair. It sounds cool and all, but hooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll is it grindy. SO much grind. I dunno if I can muscle past that. It's just....jesus dayumns, so much grind.

I'm pretty frightened, it being a Korean MMO and all. I've heard about the ludicrous crafting timer thing but I'm still at least a little intrigued by the idea of free-sailing. Luckily I don't really give a rat's about top-end PvE, I just want to play a catgirl.
(10-01-2014, 10:13 PM)Kaghuros Wrote: [ -> ]I just want to play a catgirl.

Summed up my everything.
It looks like a cool game but I don't think this clunker could run it. o-o
You'd be surprised on how bad this computer is.
What is Archeage anyways? I've seen it around but haven't looked into it. I know it's an MMO, that's about it.
(10-04-2014, 09:27 AM)Roxas65 Wrote: [ -> ]What is Archeage anyways? I've seen it around but haven't looked into it. I know it's an MMO, that's about it.

You'd love it Roxas.

Let me find a vid. The selling point for you I'll say right away would be the ship to ship combat.

That... Doesn't look like crap.
The grindy bits are crap. It's a crappy MMO encased in a brilliantly done economic system with badass ship battles and trading.

Basically, the fun bits are anything but the mindless questing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5