Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: See ya!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll be going the way of Geoni, here; I feel much better now that I've unplugged from the internet at large. I've sold my Steam Account, and will occasionally return to role-play my characters. I'll try and finish up some storylines, and for the next week I'll be decently active, but that will be ending soon. Really, that's all there is to it. CoTH has always been a good community, but it's about time for me to part ways with it. You're all a bunch of lovely people.

I promised myself I'd keep the thread sweet and short. So, there ya go! One sweet and short thread.
QQ

Vladdyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

y u do dis to me

</3

(Good luck!)
Bai bud :C
SADNESS!
Goodbye Vladdy! I hope all is well in your future endeavors!
I'm not happy about it, but I won't try and tell you otherwise either. Whatever your choices go I hope it ends up well.

we never got to play Age of Empries bro :C
I don't know you, but.

[Image: Space+cowboy+_a31fcdc69df0b87e15410029d5084fa5.jpg]

c:
Sad to hear you're going. I will sorely miss the Appleflows.

I have and haven't become unplugged. But I also still stick by my reasons for becoming less active because it's refreshing to distance yourself from the internet, so I understand completely. You better keep in touch though! >:0
Vladdy, thanks for the times here with me (as few as there were). I know I've said this before but you're one of this people who got me more comfortable around other people here and I'm still here almost a year later so thanks for that.

Have a nice time dude and I hope we get to talk again sometime
Vlaaaadddeeeeh y u do dis

/me cries

(Good luck. We'll all still be here if you come back, man!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Even if you'll still be dropping in now and then, judging from what we've talked about it seems more like a slow fade. And because of that, I want to get the emotions (sadly not real-time emotions) out in this. (read at your own risk)

Spoiler:

Vladdy, I'll say this -

'twas an honor to be with you in the wonderful land of CotH. t'will be an honor to hear of your wondrous adventures when, someday, you come back for an hour or two to check in (hoping that you do). We had good chats, and we had good RPs. I know your feelings are your own personal feelings, and I nor anybody can change that. But, I just wanna say... Yeah. You deserve a good life, and you deserve it your way, eh?

We all need a rest from something we love - it's just something that happens, no matter what. I know you liked CotH, but I also know you felt distant. And for that, I wish I had a solution. But, like I said, can we really change how you feel, when you're staring at words on a screen written by a stranger half a country away?

You're a good man, Vlad. I hope you're open to other means of contact that doesn't involve the interwebs (like a random text at 3 in the morning). If not, then I guess we'll see you on the flipside.

Now let me try to quote a bunch of different people without crediting them.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Believe you can and you're halfway there.

Ending with this-

As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.

And you have lived by them. We salute you. (mostly the kitten, but hey!)

[Image: 2pt0wzo.jpg]

See ya on the flip-side!
.. Well, that was unexpected for me at least. I wish you all the best.

.. I'm not sure what to write. House Braxton must have been my favorite noble house, and while it will not fall I imagine, it'll be very quiet without Geofferson around. I imagine he'll never get to see the wedding now, that makes me sad. (Well, the entire thing makes me sad. I'll definitely miss having you around.)

Take care man, I always enjoyed our conversations and our RPs.
I only came back recently, however you held a lot of adventures that I was proud to be part of. Thanks for the memories Vladdy, and I wish you well on life. May you continue on your journey, and know I as a fellow Cothian will miss you.

I really don't have much more to add here so i'll just leave it at that. Goodbye.