Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: I'll Be Scarce
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey.

I've been trying for a while, but it seems I can't reliably keep my mood up for long enough to really withstand any pressure whatsoever. I have no tolerance for anything and even the tiniest, most meaningless things are making me feel physically ill because it's just too taxing on my psyche. I won't be able to be around too much on CotH to actually take care of things.

I'll try to do some things around the forums and partake in discussions. Basic management things. I probably won't be in-game (as if I was, anyway) and my activity will generally be very decreased until I figure out a way out of here. It just doesn't work out when even a little bit of pressure in the wrong spot makes me feel like this. I can't do it. I just can't.

You'll probably still see me around a bit on the forums. I just want to put this note here as a precaution, so no one is surprised that I'm mostly gone.
Take proper care of yourself Locs. <3
Sometimes you just need somebody to carry you.

Spoiler:
[Image: carrybox.png]
Take good care of yourself, Loxxy <3
Take it easy, Lox. I have confidence that you'll get back on your feet.

When life gives you lemons, ask where it got them from, and remind it that talking to strangers is bad.
(10-20-2014, 06:51 PM)Jonoth Wrote: [ -> ]When life gives you lemons, ask where it got them from, and remind it that talking to strangers is bad.

Also make grenades out of the lemons.
We love you Lox! Feel better. We're not going anywhere.
Many hugs for Loxy.