Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Byrnhilde (Val'kyr-Persistent)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Race of character/NPC: Val'kyr (Undead OOC)

Class of character/NPC: Mage

Name of character/NPC: Byrnhilde

Exact model ID: 26725

Duration that character will be used: Persistent

Location the character/NPC: Key points for the Forsaken

Level requested: 85

Any special equipment needed: None

Reason: Give the deaders some more love!
The displayID for Val'kyr Shadowguard is 25452. However, the mob you've singled out is a raid mob, and thus elite and thus very, very large, if my knowledge would serve right. I would go with this one (26725). It's of a more ordinary size (for Vrykul, at least), but otherwise holds the same model.

Furthermore, Val'kyr are more in line with Necromancers than Priests. While a handful do hold power over Shadow, this is also a power that Necromancers hold. And typically, unless it's impossible for the class, we put Necromancers as Mages OOCly.
Hmm I was thinking shadow, but wouldn't an unholy dk have a few moves that fit necromancer more than mage?
We just say mage, due to the fact that most necromancers were mages, as well as the fact that both are cloth wearing.
Bump!
We actually have a Lich rolled as a death knight for the purposes of various spell effects-- like army of the dead and anti-magic zone and such. Since you're obviously a Val'kyr there wouldn't be confusion with using the death knight base (usually it's confusing because of the blue eyes etc.)

ref. http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread...-Temporary