Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Inverse 'went away'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which somewhat means: I am back.

It has been a LONG time since I left CotH without a single 'yo, see ya'll' and th'was pretty rude of me, I know. However, with things calming down and with me managing my own time a little better, I thought: Why not?! I do owe this community a lot. It practically taught me how to construct an english sentence :D

It even taught me how to not be an ***hole over the interwebs, yay!

Anyway! I'm not even sure of how many of you remember who I am. I stalked the forum briefly before making this thread and there aren't many names which I can remember, but I am hoping they aren't online right now. So, yeah: I still need to download the client (and I have no idea of where to start!) buuuut hopefully, I will be hanging around CotH for a while.

Also, if you were expecting a giant-sized post with an immense list explaining the motives behind my disappearance, I'm truly sorry to disappoint. lol
Welcome back. I remember that name a little. Try the downloads section if you haven't been there lately.

Posted from my phone!
I had found it before, thanks, though! Even got a little on the server today :D Stuff is surely changed, so many new things. I have a LOT to catch up on, it seems.
I remember you! :D

Welcome back! o/