Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hey! How can i be of help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Of course and I agree that they are all good rules which shouldn't be to hard to follow, but will definitely improve the role play on the server.

2. How did you hear about us?
I googled "private servers RP wow" and this came up.

3. How did you get into RP?
When i first started WoW I asked my mate who persuaded me to get it what an RP server was and he described it as a server where people ran around yelling "HARK FELLOW KNAVE!" and we both laughed however neither of us had played on an RP realm. I decided one day though that I might like the idea of creating a character and making his life rather than running around loling and roflmaoing all day long. I played on a RP server for a few days and enjoyed it until my fun was swiftly cut short by my prepaid time running out and ever since i've been looking for a private RP server. I RPed on Scarshield Legion, Europe for a while with a guild called the 'Stormwind Militia' (a large guild with various battalions and their own uniforms and add-ons) and was able to take part in an event or two before my time ran out.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
My mate played it and persuaded me to buy it.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
My favorite class is a shaman on normal realm because they're good at anything however I also like rogues, because of the stealthy, assassiny side of them, and hunters, because having a pet to follow you and fight for you is just plain cool! as for races i'm willing to play any who I think look cool and have some good lore about them. For example Gnomes I like because they're funny, cheeky and create wacky inventions which usually end up blowing themselves up. Tauren are cool because they're big and strong but have a very kind, religious side to them which sticks out a bit from the other horde races. I don't think id wanna be a Night elf male because they look odd and their body's seem a bit out of proportion in my opinion, but I think the females look really cool. You get the idea... I like to play a race I can have some fun with and isn't deadly serious like the elf's or humans (dead or alive).

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
Either someone who is rebellious and cheeky who's out for their own ends however willing to pick up his mates when they fall down (think of a Han Solo type character) or a obedient, very skilled character who likes to get his work done professionally but not a leader, more of a brave knight (kind of like Legolas or Gimli from LOTR).

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
I like to socialize and take part in events while role playing, and my characters are the kind of guys who are willing to get together with others, with a mug o' beer round a blazin' fire!

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
My main sport is rugby and I like getting together with mates on and off Xbox live.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I'm a Welshman living in England, don't ask how that happened, and my first language is English

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Rules AREN'T there to be broken! (yes)

Edit: Improved it alot after the responses I got on my other post 'introductions...' (<<< I would put a link there but I don't know how to). For example I put alot more detail in and improved my capitalization.

Edit: Corrected spelling mistake: shamen > shaman.
Shaman. Beyond that spelling error, looks good.

Moving this.
Ooops! sorry about that.

Anyway thanks for accepting my introduction and I look forward to roleplaying with you in the game!

:D