Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cannot create an account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever I click the link to create a game account (in the upper-right corner), it gives me an error page saying: You do not have access to this page. Help please.
You must be Peon rank to be able to access that page.
To add on Mikain's statement, you can only become a Peon once your introduction gets accepted.

In case you were asking yourself about how to become a Peon.
Thank you , but I dont understand how to get recommendations. It seems paradoxical to me. I need to be Peon rank to get an account set up, but can only become Peon rank by getting recommendations from players by Rping with them. Please explain this to me
No, no, you get Grunt rank by getting vouches from rp.
Then you need to read the wiki and all the news, another time.

You become peon from visitor after your introduction gets accepted.

You become Grunt when you get three vouches.

And Read The News.
No, you become a peon once your intro is accepted by the GMs, then you can play. If people like your RP they will vouch for you, once you have three vouches (from a Grunt or higher) you will become a grunt yourself, meaning that you can get characters leveled (once their profiles are approved). More specific info can be found in the Wiki, FAQs and Rules. Make sure to read stickies and the new section as well.
Okay, so a Gm just has to say that my intro is okay, then I can play. Is tthis correct?
Correct.
Will the Gm's tell me if they decline my introduction?
Yes, however it may take sometime before they get to check your intro as we all have a lot of other things to do plus IRL.
Can you get vouches from writing things in the in-character forum?