Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Souls Series Co-op Bonanza!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there friends! I have been a big enthusiast of the Souls series from... From Software (Had to pull off that joke). I want to get together a group of Praise the Suners and Crestfallen Crusaders for a pvp/co-op group. I have every installment of the series on PS3 and my PSN tag is PrideOfGwyn! I would like to enjoy the masochistic deaths with fellow people. I may think about some sort of voice chat to host if people are interested. I do roleplay, pvp, coop, phantom hunting, ganks, gank spanks, arena duels, and trolling (and maybe sometimes raging :3). Please give this a shot, I want some buddies to play with.
I'd be interested but I don't play it for PS3. This is probably a good idea for the future too when the new version comes out since it raises the amount of players in one session to six.
Bummer, I really love the game, and it's always fun to get a group together for it. Been awhile since I organized a group.
I think now is a great time to maybe bring this back to light, if anyone is imterested.
Gah, I'm on Xbox but this sounds awesome.
(02-10-2015, 07:55 PM)KomodoTheCashew Wrote: [ -> ]Gah, I'm on Xbox but this sounds awesome.

Nothing wrong with that, though I may be a bit biased!
I'm always down for Souls anything, but I only have access to the PC games.