Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Silvercape Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a player i have played games since i was around nine, i started wow around Vanilla on my brother account but got my own when i was older and been rping and meeting people that i come to enjoy the company or want to avoid such as trolls or people that take everything to serious, am open minded so am willing to try new things and sometime am a slow learner or a fast one

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Am from Norway and my primary language is Norwegian, second language is English of course but am not super good at it but well enough to RP this long and visited England.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Was my brother when wow came out and i sort of got additive to it and help me to relax and forget the rough time i had when i grew up so that why i still enjoy playing it

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
my friend Sachimo told me about this server and i want to give it a try

What kinds of role play do you enjoy?:
If i really have to pick one is grim dark, sometime i like the theme of it and the horror out of it,

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
If i really have to pick is orc warrior cause they got nice lore behind them with clans and really bad ass in combat.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Meeting new people, have a good time and making friends

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
IC/OOC Separation, Over the years of rping in wow and any MMO i have meet many people that mix these two things togather and sometime made it living hell to Rp around as they either suddenly know this or let something OOC effect their char so i hope there is not much going on in this server

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):
I have to say no cause i would not make a good mentor or so i think so.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
There once was a young human lad living in stormwind, He had not a care of the world as his father and mother was nobles and giving him lot of money to live the high light with booze and females of all races that the money can get, he keep doing it for many years up to his adulthood and never learned much, he was never ready when the news came that his parents was killed by bandits and the other family nobles stole everything he owned, now he was a simple beggar that had everything and lost it, He had no where to go and was not welcome cause of his wrong doing over the years, he had no choice to travel to find seek new glory and even who killed his parents, His name is Alexander Stonefield, once a rich man that was born with a silver spoon in his mouth from day one to a simple beggar with just some rags on him and a day old bread to seek glory and truth

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I do a lot of commas or one liner from time to time as that is how i always been doing over the years so it not something i can stop over night and hope that is okay, if not i can understand
Throm'ka, potential recruit!

You have taken a tremendous step with this submission! You will receive an 'official' response in due time, but meanwhile you may wish to ensure you've reviewed the following:
  • Rules (Remember, ignorance is no excuse in the case of rule-breaking! Don't make the Peon Overseers lash you with the whip any more than necessary!)
  • Policies (There are some policies that may be rather uncommon, so if you have not yet checked them then spare a moment to do so!)

Some extra reading that may be of use:
Soon, you should receive a reply to your submission from one of the Peon Overseers informing you of whether you are a suitable candidate for Peonship. Be patient! Just review the above information and a response will come before you know it! As an aside, I think Peon Silvercape has an... er... 'interesting' ring to it, eh?
Hello there, Silvercape! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Do you have Skype? If so, you should check out this thread! Feel free to add my Skype (loxmardin) as well, if you want to chat, ask questions or have me add you to the official CotH Skype Group, manually!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under. Also, take a look at this announcement about the .LFRP command! It's totally useful!

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them. Don't forget to "/join Chat" for general chatter, "/join Barrens" for general randomness and more spammy chatter in-game!

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
Overseer Loxmardin