Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Winter's Veil Play - Now Scouting Actors!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Another play is on its way, for this year's winter's veil event, and actors will be needed on the evening of Sunday the 21st, at 3pm server time. Not much is determined yet, but it's going to be inspired by different Christmas stories but in a WoW setting. Like the last play I wrote for the server, I'm going to ask you guys to offer your characters first so that I can create roles for them, rather than it being the other way around. Unfortunately I'm lazy and didn't volunteer until the last minute so if you want a role written for your character please post here today or tomorrow so I can write it in time.

Just give me their name and a description of who they are or if they have a profile just tell me and I'll give it a look. After that I'll let you guys know the details of the characters by Saturday so things can be worked out beforehand, along with sending out the play/play template.

The play will be two plays in one. One play will be about a man named Alfred Gorsuch, and the other about a snowman named Vanilla. Each scene will alternate between the two stories. A template of the script will be sent out along with costume suggestions early Sunday morning either through skype (if you have me as a contact) or through a PM, so keep yourself posted if you have signed up! One last thing to note is that for the play, each scene will have a time limit, or a goal of not going over a certain amount of time for what is directed for that scene. This will be better explained in the document, but I wanted to give you guys a heads up.

And for the audience: for the sake of npcs being used in the play, I'm going to ask that all audience members /join audience and anything IC goes in there while the play is taking part in the main chat. Also for the audience, you may need to .refresh often because of characters changing in and out of costumes.

Character List

Gorsuch’s Story Cast

Narrator – Cristovao (played by CappnRob)
Alfred Gorsuch - Tykeral (played by KomodoTheCashew)
Magdalena Duval - Nilyssae (played by me)
Tobias Welborn - Leron (played by SachikoMaeda)
Teeny Tom - Aria (played by ImagenAshyun)
Ghost of Winter's Veil Past - Nooken (played by Paylonas)
Ghost of Winter's Veil Present - Mahen'tosh (played by ImagenAshyun)
Ghost of Winter's Veil Yet to Come - Ydir (played by FlyingSquirrel)
Ghost of Alfred Gorsuch Sr. - Gornok (played by Zenethen)
Coal Mine Manager - Grondynus (played by Maulbane)

Vanilla the Snowman Cast

Narrator – Cristovao (played by CappnRob)
Vanilla the Snowman - Jof'waz (played by Mathias)
Zaria the Witch - Roux (played by c0rzilla)
Cornelius the Strongman - Leron
Greatfather Winter - Grenalin (played by Zenethen)
Greatfather’s Elf – Dakx (played by me)
Witch Hunter Valarie - Polina (played by Stealthscout)
Mrs. Parfitt - Ninde (played by Windzealot)
Olivia Dash - Sylineri (played by Scout)
Jof'waz will be the winter shark.
Hey! Sunday's the only day I'm gonna be able to attend so that works out. I'll volunteer Tyke for one of your plays again, if that's okay.
Unfortunately, Siara's wedding directly coincides with this, so I won't be able to participate. I hope it goes well!
Grenalin has to be Greatfather Winter. Duh.
Jyovani is likely attending Siara's wedding. So instead, either Kantado becomes the butt of all jokes again for the stage, or Mahen'tosh returns to bring entertainment with his dirty old self. Can go either way, that'll depend on your story and if you feel you need a young or an old guy more.
Okay, I lied. Siara's wedding is like four hours after this, so there's no conflict at all. I may bring Sylineri into it!
I want Roux in it, though I dunno as what.
Dohohohohoho. Ydir volunteers as makeshift catapult.
I offer Ninde, again.
(12-18-2014, 05:27 AM)FlyingSquirrel Wrote: [ -> ]Dohohohohoho. Ydir volunteers as makeshift catapult.

Ydir is literally not allowed to be in the play after what he did last time :||||
You think you can stop him? He'll make his own role.
I shall query you guys for your roles and stuff later today if I can catch you, and update the OP when a character is decided.
Sounds like you need a Silverfang. Leron would totally jump on a play. Or forcefully sign up his daughter. @"Maarten" would just love me for that.
Yes, I will "love" you. You will diiiieeee!

But seriously... 3pm is 00.00 for me. And sunday... No can do, sadly! Work's keeping me busy monday after.
Pages: 1 2