Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Cannot stream archived data. Please check the network connection."
[Image: WcYzwOC.png]
I've tried running in administrator mode, i've tried reinstalling data, and that's all. Any other things I could try?
It would help to have more info about your client. Are you using the custom patch?
(01-04-2015, 01:30 PM)Kaghuros Wrote: [ -> ]It would help to have more info about your client. Are you using the custom patch?

Hold on, i'll check.

I just installed the RunOnce_CotH batch file (And ran it) and the Custom Patch, still not working. Side note: This happens when I try to login.
Installing the custom patch on a streaming client before you've streamed the whole game is something that could cause that error. Doing it is a Bad Thing.

Your best bet would be to find a download of the full client somewhere. There used to be a torrent of it not so long ago.
I had this same error, and it was related to my anti-virus software. What anti-virus do you currently use?
(01-04-2015, 03:34 PM)Zenethen Wrote: [ -> ]I had this same error, and it was related to my anti-virus software. What anti-virus do you currently use?

I don't use one.