Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Kureei's introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
--Yes, I did.

2. How did you hear about us?
--I was searching for a private role play server on Google, and Conquest of the Horde seemed the most promising.

3. How did you get into RP?
--Actually, I got into role play from World of Warcraft. I have always enjoyed reading, so I had a quantity of ideas in my mind that were translatable to role play.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
--My friends introduced me to Warcraft.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
--No specific race; enjoy role playing any of them. Race specification most likely depends on my mood. No favorite class either, what ever fits with my character's role. I probably role play priest class the best though.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
--My favorite character role really depends on my mood. I normally enjoy role playing characters whom are trying to gain power, be it military, wealth, religious followers, etc; this is why role playing as a priest often worked well, due to mind control abilities, being easily drawn to shadow magic and the greed it procures. Occasionally if my mood permits I will play as a character which is towards the lower ends of society and slightly crooked; who is just trying to enjoy life. Thinking back I have never role played as a honorable or loyal character. I will have to try that some time.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
--I am not a hundred percent sure of what this asking, but I will try my best. I enjoy social role playing; meeting others, climbing social chains, political turmoil, etc. Also, action styled role play is fun. I enjoy going out and exploring and searching for items to help with professions and the like. The profession a character has often leads to much information about the character themselves. With my normal role playing characters being manipulative: gaining trust and learning of the abilities of others is a great way to help my characters meet their goals.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
--Hobbies, hrm, I enjoy long distance running. Dancing and music are also things I am into. I try to be fairly academic, but often the night life keeps me from doing so.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
--I am from the eastern timezone, and my first language is English.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Yes;Yes.
Welcome to the server. And all that.

Moving.