Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Reigen Did A Thing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So. We decided to promote a new Trial GM, right? And we thought... How do we go about doing that in a spectacular way?

We went with forcing them to abide by the traffic laws, even in a troublesome setting like GTA:V. It worked out well enough, but it turns out even the NPCs of the world have a penchant for crossing illegal lines.

But @"SachikoMaeda" came through! She followed the traffic laws to our joint satisfaction and for that, Reigen made her a thing!

[Image: tj4My2X.png]

And now she's a Trial GM. So congratulate her, or I'll ram you with my car. :) (I don't have a car. I wish I had a car.)
A new era is close.

Grats!
OUR NUMBERS GROW.

SOON WE SHALL RULE THE WORLD WITH OUR GLORIOUS MIGHT.

Grats, Sachi.
Congrats sachi!
It was the most intense time of my life. I had to not defend the town from motorcyclists/cyclists, stop at all right lights and stop signs, practice right of way, and avoid running people over for having poor fashion sense. But it was worth it. Once I got the go ahead to get the green, I made up for it. Many people saw Mumu the Ravager, a pug got shot with a rocket launcher, and medics even joined in on the fun.

Also, Reigen might be dead from laughter.

Thanks, guys <3
Grats!