Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: 365 x 2 = 730 = Two Years + Windy = CoTHversary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...Excuse the math. Yes, I've hit two years. Am I old yet? I dunno. I feel like I've come quite the long way, like usual, and I would like to take a moment to thank -all- of these people. Warning, people that are currently banned are in this list. Also, I may get really damn corny. Deal with it.

@Maarten , Thanks for not disappearing off the server completely in my two years here, and for...well, not evolving into a butt. And being my first friend here. And stuff. Yeah.
@MstrCorvus never 5get amberdawn 2013 and giving me my favorite rogue to play
@Morhana Nub. Stop disappearing!
@Cerb57 Dude, I can't count all the great times we've had here. Thelwind gave me the one Worgen I have profiled, and the one Worgen I bothered to keep!
@Alliicce Sarah, Sarah, I don't know what else to say about you other than you're probably the best friend I've ever had on the Internet.
@Rini Because we can never forget the terror that was a pooper.
@CappnRob Dude, you helped me get through my finals with simple words. And helped me ease into a new main sorta.
@Scout scooot u'sa gud freend
@ImagenAshyun For enabling me to witness the raw, primordial power of Marshmallow Hell.
@Rynskald You thought I'd forget you, you sleepy derp? You're great to talk to and I oft remember of the times Ereneas was subjected to marshmallow hell on account of Zaelea.
@Reigen so she doesn't lash me for forgetting to include her and because of something called friendship and stuff.
@cartoonkarl, @Rens- I MEAN @Harmonic, My thanks to Cerb for the loveliness that was Thelwind extends to you folk, as I do like to think we had a -really- great friendship.
@Nikodemos Come back to us, ya nerd.
@Absurdkoala eren and yatavo bros 4 lyfe bro
@SachikoMaeda Uh...You gave me a Jirachi. And the eternal triangle of Ereneas, Doran, and Laersect. Speaking of which,
@Laersect Nerd! Popping up on muh home turf! C'mere and lemme snuggle you.

Again? I don't know. I feel like thanks to the people mentioned above, I've become a slightly better person. But, of course, this can be untrue. It's just what I like to think, right?

special mention to @stealthscout because he's a noob