Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Blood elf noble wants to... well, party.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wiki link here!

I'm looking to get Feretus to know people---in his case right now he's actually to put it bluntly, on the hunt for lady elves. He's not looking to get into a relationship just yet, as he's coming off of an emotional high, -but-, he's looking to have fun and get into shennanigans as well as make some new bonds.

He -is- a noble, but I think of him in the way right now as most bachelor playboys would think of themselves---mister single on the prowl. He wants to spend time at the moment having fun, getting into trouble, and zoning out the troubles that are plaguing his poor mind.

Think of Tony Stark. Or how Bruce Wayne -wants- to be perceived. Hell, or even every spoiled celebrity ever.

That's what he's doing right now. If you're interested, hit me up in game, or send me a message. I'm open to storylines and ideas too---not just making this a one-off sorta thing where I don't establish more to it than "Just him wanting to get him some!". Doesn't mean that's not his IC intention, though. ;p

See you guys 'round!

Edit: Also, you need not have a noble elf to work with this. His family doesn't segregate.
Bumping! Just contact me in game, or send me a PM over the forums.

Heck, or skype. My screen name there is rensinx.
*screeches and runs away into the shadows.*
(01-17-2015, 05:01 PM)MstrCorvus Wrote: [ -> ]*screeches and runs away into the shadows.*

I'll take that as a maybe.