Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ports for Stuck characters.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
If your character is stuck in a starter area, or stuck due to a bug/glitch and you cannot get out through any normal means, (including spirit rez), then post here. I will be logging on once a day and giving free ports to either Stormwind or Orgrimmar.

When you post, list your character name and the faction of that character (so I know which to port you to.)

This is a temporary solution until we can start getting portals up and running again, and while the boats are somewhat unreliable.
Firzareth, Horde.

Zeppelin disappearing whenever I get close makes me sad.

Edit: Found an Alternate Route.
Khossyl, Draenei.

I would need a teleport to Stormwind, stuck on Azuremyst.
majketi Wrote:Khossyl, Draenei.

I would need a teleport to Stormwind, stuck on Azuremyst.

Ported.
Just pitching in that I´ll be able to help out with this as well.
Done and done.
I would need a horde teleport to Undercity because I can't finish an important class quest (warlock), Nostra said that the Undercity version is working fine (Orgrimmar isn't).

Sorry, I forgot,

Khaluk's the name.

Thank you!
Don't forget to specify the name of the character you want ported.
majketi Wrote:I would need a horde teleport to Undercity because I can't finish an important class quest (warlock), Nostra said that the Undercity version is working fine (Orgrimmar isn't).

Sorry, I forgot,

Khaluk's the name.

Thank you!

Done.
Xhoxa - Ally (Draenei)
I'd like to go to Stormwind, please
TwilightDisciple Wrote:Xhoxa - Ally (Draenei)
I'd like to go to Stormwind, please

Done.
Thank You
Kress needs a port to the Undercity, I am stuck because Zepplin is broken or something.
Brutalskars Wrote:Kress needs a port to the Undercity, I am stuck because Zepplin is broken or something.

Done.
Kalduun - Alliance, Draenei.

I'd like to have a port to Stormwind please. :)
Pages: 1 2 3