Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Greetings my dear friends. I am here to give you some information and apply.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost, tell us about yourself as a player/roleplayer/gamer:
Hello! I've been playing video games since I was very young, but my roleplaying experience is nearly one year. First I started to roleplay in a game called Gothic 2 - well known in middle Europe. Then I went to roleplaying in Neverwinter Nights and I liked and still like roleplaying there but I am not a master of D&D world and WoW lore is(I hope) better known by me.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Poland and my primary language is polish.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the community?:
Well... I played many RP WoW servers and now it's time to try this one out :D. I've found you through site called google.com.

As we are a roleplaying community, what kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy almost every kind of roleplay. The only kind of RP I despise is non-mature roleplay.

What sorts of games do you generally play?  Tell us a few of your favorites!:
I mostly play casual games for now like Counter Strike: Global offensive and Dota 2. I still play Neverwinter Nights and roleplay there but I think Dota 2 is my favourite game for now as it doesn't bore me even I played for a pretty long time. Both Dota 2 and Counter Strike requires you to use your brain and plan every move you make and that's how I like it. Even one little mistake can make you fall.

What are your expectations of this community?:
I expect you to accept me. Nothing more.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our community, which appeals to you the most?:
I think the one called "Godmoding". I hate powergaming in RP.

Show off some of your roleplay skills with a story, if you'd like!:
Once upon a time there was a great here who slain many foes of humanity. He was already pretty old and decided to retire. He built his house at the edge of the forest where he hoped to find peace. But the village people once again came to him and asked for his aid in their fight. They pleaded to the hero: "Help us defeat the dreaded hunter of the night!". He had no objections and started preparing himself for the last journey in his life which will end happily or grimly as the demon who opressed poor people was the migtiest of all enemies our hero met. With the light of the sun he finished his preparation but the witch from the forest came to his cabin and warned him of the perils: "Not a mere fiend you will be fighting but a true demon lord!". But that didn't scare him. He pused away the woman and set off to find death or glory.
Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Do you know what color is apple, rose, grass...? Who the hell painted it?
Hey, sorry to tell you this but our server is not up anymore, (see the DCMA notice thread in server news for more information). That being said you can stick around to see what games people are playing, but naturally the forums have gotten really quiet since the shutdown.