Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Prestige Classes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I'm not sure if this was mentioned someplace else, but did the GMs decide to cancel the prestige class system?
Says on the wiki I think, plus , if you want one, I believe there's a part of the in-character forum for applying to those titles.
Yes, we canceled the old system, having the trainers was too much of a hassle, and we have yet to decide on a solid new system, if one at all.
I assume that the prestige classes are still open to the higher ranks, maybe even heroes?
I have seen a few of them in you guys' profiles.
But I guess that's just to add flavor, but give it to those trustable, eh?
When Vrahn talk about prestige class.. what you mean by that?
Hehe, you guys necroed an old question. There is a subsection forum if you glace over the list that lists a bunch of prestige classes that at one point they were going to have the GMs be available to train for. But it got to be too much so they closed it down.
Only Hero ranks and above may have prestige titles, which are non-standard classes. (Shadow Hunter as opposed to Hunter, Archmage as opposed to Mage, etc.)

Question answered, thread necroed, thread locked.