Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes. That is the first thing I do when I find a private server. I think they are great! I read more and more on your
wiki page, and I want to join this server even more.

2. How did you hear about us?
A friend of mine told me about it, and I really enjoyed the website (forum & wiki) and I really want to try this server out, if I am good enough for it.

3. How did you get into RP?
I play on a RP-PVP server on retail. I am RP almost everytime I'm on. And I love it. You get the chance to be a character you can make whoever you want to. You can explore people and nature, and find your bestfriend in a lonely hut in Westfall. All you need is a great fantasy.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
My brother recommended it. And I totally fell in love with the game. I've played for 4 years now, and I've done roleplaying for 2 and a half year. And finally I found a perfect server! I'm in love, and I haven't logged on yet! Lets hope it's as good as I wish. I used to play on a RP-PVP server, which I totally enjoyed, I mean, RP and PvP! It's great.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
My favorite race is night elf! And druids are just fantastic, you can see the knowledges and their true love in nature. Also, I enjoy blood elf priests, they are the good in the evil!

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
My favorite is a caring, and loving character. But still, can sound rude, without meaning it. Also, a very polite person, who can't say no to an adventure. And I prefer being a healer who respect nature, and loves everyone in it. My characters respect people untill they give them a reason not to. And my characters is often very intrested in cloths!

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
I like the adventures! Where you and a friend for example have to deliver a message to a city, and you meet so many dangers and complications, but at the end, you either die or you make it. Also, I enjoy sitting around a camp fire in Stormwind with a good drink and adventures from all over Azeroth!

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Yeah, I really enjoy skateboarding! But mostly, I'm a gamer ...

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I am from Norway. English is not my first language, Norwegian is, but I talk and write english daily, and I feel I got good enough grammar and spelling. I'm also moving to an arabic country next year, so I will be talking very much English and I'm at the PC everyday, and I write just English there.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Yes. It is totally needed with good rules and when people don't follow the rules you made for them, it shows little immature personality. I mean, if you don't accept that you need rules to have a community, you ain't mature enough to be a part of it.

Thanks for your time.
Moving. And that sort of thing. Welcome.