Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Came for the Rp, Stayed for the..... Rp?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
-I read the rules, polices, and FAQs twice for verification. I like all of them especially the -Token- Aspect of the things. ((I'm guessing almost everyone thought about getting Ashbringer before they read about the "Not getting Heavy Lore-based weapons ((I know I did))"

2. How did you hear about us?
-Well I was playing on my Retail Server, And then my friend told me too look COTH Up so I did, And I can guess you can tell what happend from there on. Personally I never really thought about joining a Private server..Until I was fed up with all of the Half/Quarter Rpers running up too me and /emote Killin me.

3. How did you get into RP?
- At first I was horrible at it I actually Laugh at myself when I look back at it. But then it grew on me. So I got alot better at it. Long-story-short I walked into it Accidentaly.Though I'm still new at it ((One year Young :wink: )).

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
-I got into Warcraft..... About a Year ago when I bought it, And I thought "All the Hub-hub about it, It must be great" And here I am now.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
-Actually this is a hard decision My favorte race(s) are... Hmmm Blood Elf/Or a Troll, If I'm a Blood elf then Mage or Warlock. Troll then I would be a Hunter or a shaman. Oh and rogues for either race.Oh and as of late I really like playing as Orcs,Really any of there classes.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
-My favorite Kind of character too PLay depends on my class. If I'm a Warlock I'm slightly sinister and wicked, Usually have a Back story too back it up on why he is like that. If I'm a Mage then very Intellectual and Serious. Hunter then I would be Laid Back, And Shaman I would be Spiritual. Willing too Adapt too what Personality is needed, Even if it is the Energetic GNome who is bound too get his head chopped off ((No Offense too Gnomes)).

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
-I like a Healthy dose of it all, I will do practically do anything ((Except ERP)) as long with it's People who RP Well.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
-I play Guitar and a mean Bass,Oh and I can kick myself in the forehead...And I can touch my toes *Looks around shiftily* Do not be Jealous

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
-I am From United states of America, my language is English, Eastern Time Zone, Most of my Spelling and Grammer mistakes are on account of my fast typing. So if I mess up Feel free too Correct me ((If I don't do it myself))

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
-I agree too them All ((Oh and in the Chat one what you said about what wasn't allowed in chat about Chuck norris And his Round house kicks made me laugh)).
Kicking yourself in the forehead must have so many practical applications.

Moving.
Some people say "I'll be kicking myself for that..." and they physically can't. But you have that gift! Congratulations!

Welcome aboard! Yarr.