Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Account closed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Getting the message, "This World of Warcraft account has been closed and is no longer available for use. Please go to [http://www.wow-europe.com/en/misc/banned.html] for further information."

Eh? What'd I do to get myself banned? O.o
Did you ever talk to a GM at all about the warning messages you received on three separate occasions?
I didn't, considering two of the messages were from jumping from high places, and another was from sprinting across water. So I assumed that you already knew of the issues, considering the thing that detects them is faulty on many servers.
You were going at a speed of 356 by jumping from a high place?
Furthermore, you've actually been the only one that's been logged since last month (ie, before the server downage). There are a few factors we check for faulty reports, such as the speed and whatnot. If there are several reports, we try and determine whether any are legit based on the speed reported on all of them.
356? Eh. Odd. What were the other two?
Fairly average indicating faulty reports.

For a general note -
All I can say is that if you see such messages several times (even over the span of a couple days), be sure to actually talk to a GM, because your account may be locked until you do.