Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Unable to create a game account.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heya. I seem to be unable to create a game account.

The error that I am getting is; *Your login information doesn't match a user on the forums. Please create an account on the forum and use the same username and email from there. Keep in mind that both the username and email are case-sensitive! They must match your forum account exactly.

However, my password and username is exactly the info that my forum account is. I have even tried to copy & paste the info, from my registration e.mail. But, the error is still showing up. Anybody got any suggestion or so?
Ps, I am suspecting that something with my E-mail is messed up. As I logged out, I tried to use the Forgot your password, feature. I then type'd in my E-mail, and I got a error saying that there were no user with that E-mail/username found. I then typed in the same info, this time with the username Magenick instead of just the E-mail, though, and it went through perfectly, and I recieved the E-mail. I have absolutly no idea of what might be causing this, but it might be my e-mail which is bugged in your date base or something. -shrug-

Edit; Nvm this, I solved it myself 8)
the page for creating game account doesn't work here
it says that I'm not allowed to visit the page :?:
Make sure to read the stickies and Wiki, check the other questions that seem to be like yours, maybe read the answers in this topic?

I think that would answer your question.
alusha Wrote:the page for creating game account doesn't work here
it says that I'm not allowed to visit the page :?:

I have to get Peon rank .. but how and when?
Post an introduction using the form given. Read the stickies, rules, wiki and FAQ for all information. When: When the GM's deem it worthy.
Torn Wrote:Post an introduction using the form given. Read the stickies, rules, wiki and FAQ for all information. When: When the GM's deem it worthy.

thx ej
But when will they look at it? :p
When they have time..
Yeah remember the GM's aren't paid to look at the Intro's and such. They do it whenever they can.
Glain123 Wrote:Yeah remember the GM's aren't paid to look at the Intro's and such. They do it whenever they can.

I hope soon :p
btw lil question
how much horde is there to alliance
like 50-50?
Very hard too say.. Most people have characters in both factions. The alliance and horde count varies each day.. Like today we had 15 alliance and 1-2 horde for a while. But on another day it could be the opposite.
Torn Wrote:Very hard too say.. Most people have characters in both factions. The alliance and horde count varies each day.. Like today we had 15 alliance and 1-2 horde for a while. But on another day it could be the opposite.

god dammit :p
I wnna join in in the conversation between you and Nostra about Areth Flameweave :p haha
I just wantto thank this treat i just now need to get to peon level for creating a game account LOL LOL LOL