Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes i have read through your guys policies many many times and agree with them one-hundred percent.

2. How did you hear about us?

I heard about you through Google actually. not sure if you want tho whole story on how i found out about you guys PM me on the site.

3. How did you get into RP?

I got into role-playing when i was about 16 i played WC3 and played many of the custom role-playing games where you have to create your own story, and find your place in the little world that was given. Eventually I chose to begin playing World of Warcraft because i heard they had dedicated servers within their game for exactly what i wanted to do, I soon found out that the servers in the retail version are not anything how i thought a game like this would be. i soon heard about private servers and found it was much better here. That is how I came to like role-playing.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

Kinda said how i got into Warcraft in the above question, but i can explain it a little more. As you know i started off playing Warcraft 3 and playing their little mini games that had some sort of role-playing theme. After about a year and a bit World of Warcraft came out i was interested to see how they took the lore of the Warcraft story's and put them into a MMORPG it wwas very interesting to me having a single play as you and being able to move around the world in a more 3D fation.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Personally I love Drainies Blood Elves and Night Elves.the reason i like these races is mainly because they could have had a choice to join the alliance or horde (excluding the night elves) or even a neutral faction so you can basically take on any role in the world. you could take a more evil tole on the world or be a more of a loving person and help the world. I really have no favorite class but i enjoy playing Warriors because of their up close and personal type of fighting style. Same with rogues just they are a little more quiet on how they kill things.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

The type of character i like to play most is like a leaders second hand man (woman in my case) but I like to be the one where I have some sort of control over a tribe or town even if it was like the lord of the bunny's and frogs i could live with that. Pretty much i like to play as someone who has a tittle or a meaning in the world.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

My favorite kind of role-play would have to be a kind of village or tribe role-play where its one tribe fighting another or some conflict within a village that has a growing effect on the world that we would be playing in. Perhaps a peasant has found a magical ruby that has given him some sort of powers (kinda cheesy but this is just making up as i go for an example) that he could over through the king or mayor with and turn the world into chaos.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

Stupid things i can do... I can walk on my hands. Other hobbies i have other than World of Warcraft is painting ( i truly suck at it but i have fun) running or riding my bike. I love traveling to the mountains, if that counts as a hobby. Yes I am female.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I am from Canada and still live here, i currently live in mountain time so +1 of pacific i believe. I originally grew up in Quebec and have spoken french since about 6 years ago.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?\

Yes i strongly agree with all your rules of the server.
Lies, there are no girls on the internet. *gets whapped upside the head by Qaza*

Moving.