Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Glory To the Sin'Dorei....And ...Other memebers of the Horde
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings. Hello. Bonjour. Ola And all that other Stuff. Well Let us get down with this.

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes I have read them once before, I find no conflicts with the rules and do accept to the sites Policies.

2. How did you hear about us?

Searching Google for a good WoW RP server.

3. How did you get into RP?

I think I got into Roleplaying when I read the book of nod written by the white wolf company. Vampires werewolves and medevil times really stuck out for me and inspiered me in real life. First RP game I ever played was a white wolf game too called "Vampire the Masqurade: Redemption" And it all went up from there. I consider myself a hardschool roleplayer while I shy away from PvP most of the time I will do it if it actually FITS what I am roleplaying about.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

I blame my dads friend, He gave me the Warcraft 2: BattleNet Edition when i was younger and Ive been addicted to the series and lore every since.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

My favorite Classes are.....Druid, Paladin, and Warlocks mainly because they have ALOT of roleplay information behind them. Druids...History power over nature...Elune. Paladins Their belief in the "Light" And the Naarus. And Warlocks all their histroy is the Lore of the burning Legion.

Race....... Undead, Blood Elves, And Night Elves. I do play a human sometimes...but I dislike how they are all..."Big Babies" as I put it "D: You killed my people die! You destroyed our village Die! Nyuuuu! Arthas why!"

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

My favorite type of Character to play is one who is knowledgeable. If I play a Blood Elf Warlock for example. He/She would have vast information on the past of Azeroth and her people. She would be a scholor.

If I was playing a Paladin he would be brave. But peaceful. Always wanting to help the weaker races and people, Only lifting his sword*Mace* when he had to.

A druid I would have as a Religious person. Spreading the word of Elune *Mother Earth if im playing a Tauren* Always sad to see what the other races have done to the earth in their time to advance...buring the land, Destroing the trees. Yada Yada.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

My favorite type of Roleplay would be one where me and my companions are on an Epic Quest that will require us to travel the world gathering artifacts to stop approaching doom or something of that matter. On one RP server *Which is not 3.0.3 WoTLK yet which Is why I cant use it* We did A quest where we had to gather the "Shards Of Sargeras's Eye" and the GM actually made the shards 100 of them and scattered them across Azeroth putting them on special demons he made. And When we had all 100 we made "The Eye Of Sargeras" and he made it attract several powerful demons...when we finished this "Quest" Our goal was to seal away the eye forever so we had to use the power of several Bosses...The "Flame" Of Ragnaros, The "Eye" Of C'thun, The Warblade of Archimonde *Wielded By Kazzak according to Lore* and the "Blood Of Kil'Jaeden" our final part was when we had to fight the "Avatar Of Sargeras" the GM used a Shade for this battle. But enough of that.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

Im a reader...and a Writter...

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I am from the USA, but I am also from everywhere I never grew up in "America" persay Ive traveled the world because my father was in the military.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Yes I do.
Moving.

Ew, not another Blood Elf...