Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Forum area for Warcraft Lore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear GM's,

I am requesting that a Discussion area be made in the Forums for Warcraft Lore.
So we must not depend on WoWWiki for our information and so that new players can use this website to read up on their Lore while they are here.
I would be willing to compile Lore for the races as well as copy all of the Lore related books located in the game and compile them into the forum post.
I think the perfect name for this Forum post would be Warcraft Lore.

Thank you for taking your time to read this and for your consideration.

From,
Dannycrane.
Sounds like a nifty idear!

Edit: It's now a subforum of the Articles/Guides forum.
Perhaps questions about lore could be asked there as well? I often have specific or silly questions to ask about lore, but nobody reliable to ask about it. As CoTh seems to be full of knowledgeable people, especially about lore, it would be nice if that new forum could be used to question/answer help.
Eliana Wrote:Perhaps questions about lore could be asked there as well? could be used to question/answer help.

That is also a reason i wanted the GM's to put one in, i enjoy telling players about lore and helping them with their understanding of it all, it is very vast and i hope to put it all into category.

So yes, Q's & A's will be a perfect addition to the forum post, when the GM's put it up in their divine wisdom...
Quote:knowledgeable people

I think the term is "nerds". *smirk*

Hehe, I don´t think anyone would mind questions, I know I am full of them and we all can pitch in with what we know or at least what we think we know.
So its going up? =)
Check Kretol´s post, hehe.
Thanks so much fellas =)