Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: A Harbinger meeting.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since we´re quiet a few people I thought we should see what times/dates fits best with everyone else for an in game meeting.

For me about any time before the 8th could work, though I´d need to know some time before. After the 8th I´ll be limited more to afternoons/nights though it would still be possible to fit something in.

Hopefully we´ll be able to pull it together in the comming week.

State times/dates you´d prefer, just remember to state the timezone the times are!
I'd be GMT +1.
At the weekdays in the coming week, I'm fairly sure I can't log onto Terrence, or any other character, before 18:00 (6PM). I think I'll be free during the weekend though, so I could probhably join in earlier if it's set that far into the future.
4-8pm Atlantic Standard Time is usually when I'm on throughout the week. Weekends is more sporadic.
Almost any time works for me, so just let me know when you sort it out.
GMT +1.

Weekends are always best for me, though this week I can probably be on during the evenings.
I like to stick my foot in the door for this with my Death Knight if that would be alright. :>
Just about any time on weekends would be good for me.
GMT
I can get on at any weekend, I'm usually free all day,
However in the weeks, it's 4:00pm till 10pm.
GMT -10 all the way out here.

I'm free pretty much all day on weekends unless I say I'm not, and weekdays from around 3:00 (at best) to 7:00.
Well then.

What about Friday at 8pm GMT+1 (I´m guessing that would be about 4pm AST and 8pm UCT)?
Nostra Wrote:Well then.

What about Friday at 8pm GMT+1 (I´m guessing that would be about 4pm AST and 8pm UCT)?

Oh, I'm sorry, but I'm not at home at that time. Nor can I be on until much later in the night.
I would love to join you all and I think i can make that time, though i would only have about an hour. So, if we actually started then that would be great.
If my Intro gets accepted Id love to join you guys! :D
Anyone may show up if they have an actual reason IC.
Alright so thats pretty much saying i cant come? :P. Hope it goes well.
Pages: 1 2