Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hi there!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes, and even took a second look to make sure I didn't miss anything.

2. How did you hear about us?

I told a friend of mine that I was looking for a quality Warcraft RP server, and she recommended this one.

3. How did you get into RP?

The same friend I mentioned above was telling me about some of the plots she was currently involved in (on a now-dead Warcraft RP private server), and it sounded like fun. I made a temporary character on her account, gave it a try, and absolutely loved it!

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

Watching my boyfriend play his Night Elf. First off, I fell in love with the character designs of the races, especially the elves. The geography, lore, quests, and all the events that come along with the game drew me in, and low and behold, it's my favorite PC game now.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

My favorite race is a toss-up between Trolls and Blood Elves. As far as class, I'd probably have to say Hunter, simply because it's the only class I can play well.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

Honestly, I don't have a particular favorite. I do enjoy playing the villain every once in a while, yet somehow my villains end up in a situation that puts them as the good guy. I have a tendency to create characters that are the "happy medium" between good and bad, though.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

Anything adventurous. I love taking my characters on long treks, giving them a chance to learn a little about themselves and the people they're with. Really, as long as it stays fairly serious, I'm good with anything.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

Between work and school, somehow I manage to squeeze gaming, martial arts, and working on cars into my weekly agenda. How, I'm still trying to figure out. As far as talents go, I can draw, and I've been told a few times that my writing isn't half bad, either. Sadly, I don't have any "stupid human tricks". I can't even roll my tongue!

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I'm a proud citizen of the United States, the Central time zone, to be more specific. My first language was English, but I've also picked up a little Japanese, Korean, and Polish.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Of course I do!
Konichiwa! That's all the Japanese I know. Welcome!
Wow. I am such a slacker!

Sorry I haven't had the chance to reply sooner. Thanks!