Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Rylastare's Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Absolutely, down to the last period.

2. How did you hear about us?

From Google, searching up "Private WoW RP Servers". Also, a friend on retail recommended this server to me because I like to RP alot. He'd played on this server for about 2 months but then Wrath of the Lich King came out and he stopped playing. Moon Guard was a dying roleplaying server, so I decided to check you guys out!

3. How did you get into RP?

I started out in the forums, roleplaying random storylines with people, and then once I got World of Warcraft my first server was Moon Guard, which set me on the path to WoW roleplay. I've roleplayed on that server under the name Ellyndra, a blood elf mage for about 6 months, because I left the server for awhile to join my friend on his server.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

My long-time friend showed me it back when it first came out in 2004; however, even BEFORE World of Warcraft, I had been playing the old Warcraft strategy games and I fell in love with the lore and concept of the game, so when the MMO came out, I had to have it.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

I really don't have a favorite, they all seem so fun to me. I have, however, enjoyed playing the Human and Blood Elf races, so those are my primary choices when it comes to race. Now class, however, is another story. I love playing the Druid class, because I like the fact of shapeshifting into different animals of nature. Plus, they are alot of fun to RP with!

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

Someone who is an excellent strategist/soldier who knows his way around a battlefield, like a commander. Either that, or else something of a politician, who debates certain matters in politics and other matters. They are both really interesting concepts.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I love all roleplay, but arguments and fights have to be my favorite. I love the heated battle between two people, whether it be physical or with the spoken word.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I love to snowboard (which, the weather is perfect now), play pool, go to the movies and do a little programming on the side. I work on certain addons for World of Warcraft, although I'm just a beginner, and I really want to learn how to make Machinima, so I watch alot of the Oxhorn tutorial videos and learn from that.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I'm from the United States, in the state of Indiana. I live in a small town with nothing really to do, but I do get out :). I speak English and I am currently learning how to speak German.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Yes, absolutely. Without rules, a server that looks this great couldn't possibly exist!

I just wanted to thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this introduction and hopefully I'll be accepted into this excellent roleplaying community :) Thanks!
Welcome to the server :)
El-Voucho
I'll toss you a vouch your character was like mine in some small ways though they butted heads for a moment also. I like your character and you feel to have fine spelling and grammar skills and I look forward to seeing more of you in game. Thanks for the sandwich.
Thank ye kindly!

Ioki is purty sweet :D