Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Greetings, Every and All
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As said Before, Greetings for Every and All,

I am as you can see, The Mysterious Stranger.

And i hope to roleplay with "Every and All"

I think i've overused that line...

Yes, my introduction is simple and humble, but i do hope it is enough to get everyone to meet the new guy =)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Correct, i have read the rules, Policies and FAQs.

2. How did you hear about us?

I heard some friends of mine speak about this server, one of them recommended it, so here i am.

3. How did you get into RP?

I started roleplaying in Warcraft 3, long before SotDRP and all that yap, i've now been roleplaying for a few and humble, Four years.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

My dad showed me the intro of the first Warcraft game on 2003, later after that i bought warcraft one, two and then three, i read every lore story that interested me and i've managed to learn a mighty lot about the lore, then i got myself into roleplay when i thought i was ready for it.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Humans, because they're( In my opinion ) The most lore rich race that i've seen, the night elf lore, i just don't enjoy reading it, too much stuff about Illidan and Malfurion, really, it gets tiring after a while.
Mages, Because i love the arcane.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I enjoy playing a Mysterious, mostly weak, human mage, that enjoys making other people do things for him, instead of doing things himself...

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

My favorite kind of RP would be the more intellectual, political roleplay, between nobles and such other high classes of society.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I tend to go around paying others to make fools of themselves, i also listen to ALOT of music, for talents, i have a great skill in talking, i also enjoy traveling to other areas of the world, and collecting things of the Playstation series of machines..

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I hail from Puerto Rico, thus making my first language would be Spanish, but i learned English at an early age and i also learned it pretty fast, so most of my spelling is better than most of my fellow Puertoricans.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Most of them yes, especially the no swearing rule. =)
Welcome to teh server friend. Whilst I cannot officialy accept the intro, I am here to say that I approve! Hopefully, so will the GMs in which case I look forward to meeting you in game!
[Image: Rensinapp.jpg]

Welcome to CoTH, and remember to captilize your I's.

And Vrahn, please refrain from post in introductions, as we like to keep them clean for approval and vouching. Nothing is wrong with being nice, but please, say it in a PM.