Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hello, Fayt here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes it was the first thing that I did was read the rules so I could make sure that I didn't do anything wrong on the server.

2. How did you hear about us?

I was on my way to my friends house and he was playing World of Warcraft, that's when he told me about this server and I was like "Awesome, how do I sign up?" I found it very interesting as I've never seen a World of Warcraft role-play private server before.

3. How did you get into RP?

A few years back my friend and I got into a collage library and started to use the computers there, he then showed me a website called Gaia Online. He show me how to role-play and since then I've been role-playing even to this day. I've roleplayed with tales before on his Gmod HL2RP server, it was fun and that was the first time that I actually roleplayed in game. It was a interesting experience and I'm looking forward to doing it again.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

I first played Warcraft 2 at a friend's house and I like it but moved over to Diablo, but after a few years when Warcarft 3: Frozen Throne came out I started to play that and moved over to WoW: Burning Crusade after some friends bugged me too. I played on and off for a bit, but eventually stopped playing wow. Now I'm here looking to get back into the world of warcraft.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

As for favorites in terms to race, I don't have any but in terms to class, I usually play a paladin or a rogue. I've never Rped in wow so I'm not really set on what class I like to roleplay, but I think I can find that out when I start playing.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I usually play the type of character that is more concerned about him than others but sometimes I like to play a character who is blindly loyal to whatever the character believes in, and I am thinking of joing a couple of the groups my friend has told me about.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

My favourite kind of Role-Play? I would have to say fantasy would be the number one or a game/anime based role-play given the fact that I have good knowledge of the game or anime it's based on. I also do modern day role-plays and some medieval role-plays, as well as some HL2 RP which was fun but just not me.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

My hobbies include, Jumpstyle, Games like Street Fighter 3rd Strike and Wangan, Role-Playing, Blogging, and just hanging out with friends.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I live in Canada but I am usually on at different times depending on the day.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Yes, I do agree to abide by the rules and policies
Cain from FF4 (or 2 by US numbering) for your avatar, right?

Moving.