Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction:Rayed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
-Yes, read them twice.

2. How did you hear about us?
-I was looking for an RP server and came across this on google, don't know what I would do without google.

3. How did you get into RP?
-Well the first kind of RP game I played was a text based RPG game on the internet wich i found quite fun but I didn't experience a RP server on WoW untill I started playing on private servers and came across a RP server, wich i gave a try and turned out to be one hell of a fun thing, sadly that server ended up in disarray after a major conflict between RP'ers about what was powergaming and what was not ended up in splitting the RP'ers into two groups and after that RP was never really that good on that server mainly powergaming when it came to combat and about 7 diffrent people using ashbringer and claiming theirs is the true one along with almost no one even knowing a tiny bit about the lore after most of the hardcore roleplayers went back to retail, i have looked at several servers for RP but yet to find any...

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
-Played Warcraft 1 back when i was a really young, don't really remember that much though.
Also played Warcraft 3 and Warcraft 3 TFT in wich i loved the storyline, on recommendations from a friend who later recommended me to WoW aswell.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
-Well most likely Night Elfs since i have always been fond of mystical beings and for class i would probably say Rogue since I'm quite fond of shady characters.
On the horde side im a big fan of taurens cause they look so cute.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
-Almost any kind of character is fine with me but im also a big fan of Cunning and/or Suspicious kind but yet not evil characters, im quite shy in real life and sometimes i unintentionally end up with a shy character that wants to rely only on himself/herself due to that, currently im considering playing a Night Elf brat who doesn't understand what's good for him/her.
I usally stick to my first character as long as possible and i've never been a big fan of having alts.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
-Roleplay where everyone uses the same lore and almost any kind of roleplaying is fine with me aslong as it's reasonable.
What i like with Roleplaying in MMORPGs is the fact that it's not about myself,it's about the world as a whole therefore I find it alot more intresting to RP than just play through some Single player RPG where the storyline
is repeative if you make a new character.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
-Besides from sleeping I love gaming and played quite decent bit of RPGs, both single and multiplayer.
I also like to read fantasy books, the bigger the better.

9. What country are you from?
-Sweden, you know the cold country up in the northern europe.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
-Ofcourse, if I didn't I wouldn't be doing this would O?

//Rayed, hopefully RPing with you shortly.
Looks fine to me.

Moving.