Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introducing an old fart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes, yes, and the ones that I frequently ask. I skimmed over the rest of the FAQ.

2. How did you hear about us?
Ran Across your site on one of the Top 100 voting sites, decided to check it out. Sounded interesting enough to apply.

3. How did you get into RP?
Orginally, that would be playing 2ed Advance Dungeons and Dragons. For those that don't know that is the paper and dice game, that predated most MMORPGs, except for some of the old text based MUDDs.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I played the orginal game and Warcraft 2. I think I still remeber some of the cheat codes for it as well. As far as WoW, I had a friend from work that played a lot and I watched. Then finally got my own copy of the game. Been playing off and on for about 4 years now.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Race??? The Horde. I like to play each of the races for different reasons, but just cannot bring myself to play Alliance. Probably had to do with making my first character on a PvP server and dealing with having to fight 2 or 3 Allies all the time.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
Recently, it's been priest. I have found rogues fun, shamens too. Warriors, Warlocks, Hunters and Mages are fun at times, but I have never been very serious about them. I can't stand to play Paladin though. I think that has to do with a prejustice from the Bubble hearth move.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
One where the person starts off as small, and throgh time becomes known. Roleplaying style would be closer to someone that helps out, but it is more to further their own desires then any sense of heroics.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I have 4 kids, does that count? Though if I have to clasify them as hobbie/talent/stupid human trick... I'll go with a mix of talent and stupid human trick.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
West Coast of the USA. So I am 3 hours behind everyone when they go to make groups for the fun stuff most of the time.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
If I did not, then filling out all of this would be a useless task and waste of time. So I guess the answer would be, Yes.

11. Other things to note?
Just wanted to add the I am lost without my spell checker, so if I have spelling errors, it is because I probably was thinking faster then I was typing and messed up. And I am probably one of the older people that have applied here since I am 35.
35 is considered an old fart now? Dang...

Moving.
*laughs*

It may or may not be, but I feel like an old fart sometimes.