Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hello everyone.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

I read through them twice. I am very interested in Roleplaying on this server, i don't want to be removed from it because of a rule that i misread.

2. How did you hear about us?

To be honest, i just googled for an RP Server, This was the first to pop up ^_^.

3. How did you get into RP?

My Girlfriend roleplays a lot so, she kind of got me into it, plus i like to espress my creative ideas. ^_^.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

My friend Josh told me about World of Warcraft, and i started playing it. After a while i got curious to the story behind the game, so i went and bought Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne. I was mezmorized by the awesome story in Warcraft 3. If Blizzard made a movie of Warcraft, i would have to watch it about 20 times before it gets old :D.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

The Forsaken really peak my interest, they are the outcasts of Azeroth, though the horde accepts them as allies, i doubt they trust them at all. The Forsaken just seem very interesting to me. Also, i like to play rogue, warrior and Druid. ^_^.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

Usually one with a dark past, but something will happen and my character will see a new light in life, and try to help others around him, even though he has problems of his own.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I'm going to be very honest, i like to go on adventures in game. If you have ever seen the movie National Treasure, well.. that is how i like to RP. I like to have my character set on finding some big secret that could change his life or the others around him. There is usually some sort of large twist int he plot that will change everything. I Don't mind romantice Roleplaying, but it will only be with my Girlfriend. ( Yes she is my Girlfriend irl too, we just like to play WoW together :D. )

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I LOVE MUSIC. I'm the kind of person that can take a song and define his life by it. I Play guitar in my free time, or just hang out with some friends. I listen to a lot of different styles of music aswell. i listen to rap/rock/metal/Death Metal/screamo/techno-metal/melodic death metal/etc. Yes, lots of metal, And NO Country.

9. What country are you from?

I am from the United States. I Live in New York, i am planning to move to Maryland soon to be with my girl ^_^. I speak english, spanish and a little italian. possibly some Bulgarian ( atm i only know 1 sentence, but i am learning from a friend of mine. )

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Of course i do. I don't see any point in breaking rules or being a disruptive person. Its just silly. And the only person you are affecting is yourself.
And welcome.