Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hello.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Read the all the rules and FAQs, I will do my best to follow the rules.

2. How did you hear about us?
I was sitting thinking how I could find some good Roleplay, so I decided to Google ''RP Private servers'' yours sounded exellect.

3. How did you get into RP?
I started playing Warcraft 2 years ago and found the Lore excellent and in depth, so I made a Gnome Warrior on a Roleplay server and had a excellent time Roleplaying. Its been my passion ever since.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
My friends always talked about Warcraft, like their Warlord ranks ect. I was extremely confused and interested, so I went out and bought the game. When I got on I was excited and swifty got onto Google and found out what Warcraft was all about, thats when I decided RP was to way too go.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
I love gnomes I find that their race has a excellent backstory and that they are very good to Roleplay with. The class I like to Roleplay is a mage engineer.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I like to play as as clumbsy little guy, helping out my allys with my inventions (which often go wrong.) I hide in the corner most of the time trying to stay out of physical combat then jumping out firing a Deathray towards my enemies. When not in combat I will most likely be in Tinker town inventing and discussing with fellow engineers.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Dramatic and exciting Roleplay stories are my favorite.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Not many hobbies besides my school work and going out on a Friday and Saturday night.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
England.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Of cause I wouldn't every want to destroy a chance for excellent Roleplay.

Mye
Welcome to the family.