Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction: Bleuz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Eager to begin my adventures on Conquest of the Horde!

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Of course! The rules made me smile inside.

2. How did you hear about us?

I was searching up guides on the orc language for RP, and the maker of the blog I found it in also had a post about Conquest of the Horde, saying it was a server, almost a Haven for RP where everybody RP's. Hearing this made me very happy! Thus I visited the site, read over the FAQ's and here I am eager to begin Role-Playing on the server!

3. How did you get into RP?

My first instance of RP was playing Warcraft 3 believe it or not. I happened upon one of the 'DnD' custom games, asked them what RP was, tried it out... and became addicted to it :D. Being so immersed into the game just makes it all the better! I've been Role-playing on retail for a while now, but its just gotten so bad, what with all the greifers.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

I've been an avid player of Real Time Strategie games for a while and have just recently entered the MMO Scene. That being said, I started playing Warcraft 2 when it first came out. The story lines in Warcraft had kept me playing the series since.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

It is hard to say what my favorite race is. I enjoy Trolls, Orcs, and Dwarves. As for the class, I typically prefer to play a Warrior(Guard (bouncer type guard not city guard) in RP) or a Rouge (Petty thief in RP)

Trolls are one of my favorites because of their history, the broken Troll empires interest me to no end.
Dwarves are my other favorite because of their nature, the brew loving, social dwarves. Dwarves can be very dynamic.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

My favorite character type is a petty thief. The thief however, usually ends up pick-pocketing the wrong person, and is indebted to that person doing tasks for them. I also enjoy assassin-type characters. To play those ones I usually 'stalk' people and observe their problems. Then when they are alone, and I know what they want, who they want dead, I swoop in and offer my services. Of course I do not go around killing random people and making an ass-hat of myself. I always ask for RP permission when going out on a 'job' with one of these characters.

I very much enjoy playing a troll warrior 'berserker' type character. This enables me to make my RP in depth and interesting. With Beserkers one can be a Loa worshiper, or just one crazy troll! They can be a gaurd, they can be a Gladiator.
I think when(if I get to) begin my career on this server it will be a Troll Warrior.

I'm also very partial to the troll priest/shadow priest. I like this because of its connection with actual troll lore. Troll priests usually have a connection with the loa which I would find interesting to RP. I also like priests because they are different from the usual brutish type RP I do.

I also really enjoy any race/class combo that is underplayed, or not played. ((I dunno why, just something I like doing!)

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I have many kinds of RP that I enjoy. I enjoy RPing player-operated cities and towns, as they help my thief and assassination type characters to make an impact- however small- on the RP of the town. I also enjoy in-depth story lines, usually dealing with conflict, such as a guild versus a guild, for something that happend between the two.

Conflict RP also allows for deep relationships to be formed between characters. I like to have depth to my story lines/relationships.

What I do NOT enjoy is RP the gets translated to OOC drama.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I'm quite the nerd, I tend to study a lot. You could call that a hobby. I also very much enjoy WoW Machinima.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language?

We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I am from the United States, but I have mild dyslexia. I try my best though, (Firefox spell checker surely helped with this post!)

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

I agree to abide by the set rules.
Question (Not part of the intro.) How can I tell if I have been accepted or not?
We'll tell you.
Through what medium? A reply on this post, or an e-mail
(edit: etcetera)?

(Double edit:) Was reading through the approved threads, and deduced that you reply in this thread.

Thank you in advance!
Either. If approved, it'll be a post, if denied a pm.
Looks okay. Moving.
Roleplayed with him on his Tauren today, and I must say, he's got a pretty good grasp on his grammar, as well as his character. It's also always a fresh breath seeing people willing to play the Horde characters, since it seems that everyone would rather go and play whatever race is currently on. Go Tauren!

Vouch.