Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hello all.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
((Here goes: ))
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes I did, and I agree to them.

2. How did you hear about us?
I was wondering if there were any Private RP servers for World of Warcraft, so I Googled it and happened to stumble across yours. I read about it and decided to see about joining up.

3. How did you get into RP?
Well, I started just doing PvP of the real World of Warcraft but after awhile, I found it quite boring and repetitive. So I decided to try out an RP Server and as it turned out, I liked it. Quite a bit. So I have been doing Role-Playing for, oh, maybe a year or so now. I think I'm pretty experienced with it but, there is always room for improvement.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
My cousin got it for his birthday awhile back and I saw him playing it. After much urging on his part I finally installed it and began to play.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
I enjoy the undead because of how versatile you can make their backstory, and my favorite class, well for Undead, a mage, but for general use, a Paladin.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
The Visionary, one who dreams of a better tomorrow and will do almost anything to achieve it. Their ideas on bettering the world are based on their race, ((i.e. Blood Elves: Gaining massive amounts of magic to bend to their will, Dwarfs/Gnomes: Inventing something to help society.))

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Most kinds, my all-time favorite is exciting, dramatic role-play, but usually, if it's got depth to it, I'm fine with it.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
. . .School Work? I don't think that counts as a hobby though. The occasional night out I guess.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
America

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Of cause I wouldn't want to take away others chance for role-playing or anything of the sort.
Welcome!