Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My name is Dvorake, And i am a WoW-aholic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings my name is Dvorake Shattersword, and this is my intro!

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Over and Over again. I like to read, especially on the internet. The way Kretol writes things is very clear for me to understand. /thumbsup!

2. How did you hear about us?

I was on my retail server of Moon Sorrow, and I was in Barrens chat(Ugh...) But i saw someone say "Hey you guys ever heard of CotH, its free role-playing!" My first thought was "Free role-playing? Hot Damn!"

3. How did you get into RP?

I use to be a heavy, heavy pvper. My friend told me that he say some people acting out a story one day, so my first thought was "Gank?" When we found them, i got so wrapped up in their story, i jumped into their conversation and became part of the Story! Then I transferd Servers and been in love with it ever since.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

My friends used to play it, but I never thought I would. One day I went to my buddies house and he was playing. He offered me to make a character, so I did. I made the basic human warrior and found that WoW was awesome!

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Human Warrior Baby! The good Ol' Classic!

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

The Mysterious guy that doesn't lean either way. Never knowing what move he will make next. Could be good, Could be bad. Only I know...

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

The last minute hero! He doesn't seem like he wants anything to do with you, but in your time of need I'll be there!

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I am in the Marching ban a my school. I play the Tuba/Sousaphone. I love to watch movies and play Scrabble. I also can play Guitar hero with my Feet.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I am from the Good Ol' USA. I speak English, but i am learning Spanish.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Yes, I like the way this server is way to much to be kicked off. If not, you can feed me to the leper gnomes!
Didn't think we were that popular.

Moving.